Call us on 08450 702401 - Stratford upon Avon 01789 204505 - Manchester 01618 501701
London 02034 754457 - Worcester 01905 886531 - Leamington 01926 675958 - Accounts Team 033 033 54499

Payroll Information

What you need to start work at Staffpoint:

You need to be legally allowed to work in the UK, and have documentation proving it. We also require you to bring your passport for us to make a copy of, your National Insurance Card, or proof that you have applied for a National Insurance Number. If you have already worked in the UK, you should supply us with your P45 from your previous employer, but if you do not have this, you will be on a BR tax code until HRMC update us, as form P46 is no longer used.

For payment you need a bank account, however, while you are setting this up, you can receive your payment in Cash for a small Admin Fee of £2. This is only temporary, and you should get your bank account set up as soon as you can. We require a proof of your address, either a utility bill or some other printed documentation from a reputable service. We also require at least two references, from a previous employer, college or school, or a professionally qualified acquaintance. References should be in the UK, but we can accommodate contacting most countries, providing the language barrier can be overcome.

Printable Application form here, and Online Application forms here.

If you are Self Employed, you need to complete a declaration and supply proof of National Insurance payments along with a letter confirming your UTI tax reference.

Holiday Pay and how to request it:

On every shift you work for Staffpoint, you will accrue a holiday entitlement. You can request this holiday with your consultant by phone, email or in person at our offices in Stratford upon Avon, Stratford London, or Manchester. Your holiday is earned on the week you are paid, but can only be claimed back on the week after. You must not be working (for us or any other employer) to claim your holiday pay. You are not permitted to claim more holiday than you have accrued and all holiday must be requested within 3 months of your last shift.

How to request your P45:

If you no longer wish to be employed by Staffpoint, you can request your P45 from us by sending an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or calling our offices and speaking to one of the consultants. We require at least 1 weeks’ notice to process your request, and your P45 will be posted to your registered home address, or you can arrange to collect it if you prefer.

P60 End of Year Certificate:

Staffpoint supply your P60 Year End Certificates by email, with the option of collecting your paper copy from our offices. You are entitled to a paper copy as well as your email version, just request the P60 using our form, then come in to our Stratford office and collect it at reception. If you are unable to collect your P60, you can request it by post via our online form at, or by phone on 08450 702401.

Email Payslips:

As of the 2012/13 tax year, starting 5th April 2012, Staffpoint supply all payslips electronically by email. If you do not have an email account, please set one up and let us have your email address as soon as possible. If you do not have access to a computer or an internet capable phone, you can collect a paper copy of your payslip from your local branch in either Stratford upon Avon, Stratford London or Manchester, from the Friday morning of your payroll date onwards. To receive payslips online, send an email with your name to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Keeping your records with Staffpoint up to date:

If you change your address, email or name, update your bank account information, receive your new NI (National Insurance) Number or WRS (Workers Registration Scheme) Information, or you get a new passport, you should always make sure you inform Staffpoint straight away. For most changes to your information, we require at least one weeks’ notice to update our payroll system. Never send Bank Account information by email or via our website, you must either phone, fax, or come in to one of our offices Stratford, London or Manchester.