My client, a successful and growing business, based close to Stratford, is looking for a part time sales administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate must possess loads of initiative and be able to juggle and prioritise a range of tasks.
Day to day duties will include:
- managing email and phone enquiries
- sales order entry and invoicing
- updating CRM software
- printing delivery notes and picking lists
- planning deliveries
- coordinating collections by couriers, pallet network
- export orders and documentation
- updating websites with stock levels
- maintaining and updating price lists
- applications for events
- obtaining quotes for purchases
The working hours will be 25 per week and my client is happy to offer some flexibility with what days and hours are worked (between Monday to Friday).
Staffpoint is an equal opportunities employer who is acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this role.
By applying for this job, your details will be added to the Staffpoint database.