My client, a successful IT company based in Stratford upon Avon is looking for an administrator to support the day to day operations of the business.
The role will involve:
• Attending meetings and taking detailed notes
• Answering and forwarding of telephone calls and taking detailed messages where necessary.
• Dealing with incoming emails and organising meetings
• Preparation of documents and submitting information online
• Managing an online issue tracking system
• Preparing and collating reports
• Processing incoming mail including scanning and filing
• Managing day to day invoices and expenses
• Day to day office management and running errands
The most important part of this role will be travelling to meetings with clients and taking detailed notes of the discussions, therefore the ideal candidate must have excellent attention to detail and a good command of the English language in order to produce accurate work.
You should have a positive attitude and be happy to support the day to day operations of the office.
Full time role (37.5 hours per week) including business travel (which will require working outside standard office hours one day per week.) and therefore flexibility can be given throughout the working week.
Staffpoint is an equal opportunities employer who is acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this role.