My client is looking for Building Supervisor (6 months fixed term contract).
They are seeking to appoint a Building Supervisor to support our large, friendly team of Estates & Operations professionals.
- Duties will include opening up and closing premises and checking on the security of the school buildings
- you will have clear understanding of the use of cleaning products and their health & safety
- you will have high standards of cleanliness
- you will take pride in your work and to be willing to undertake training as necessary
- you will be used to working within the team and on your own initiative
The successful applicant will have previous caretaking experience and will enjoy being part of a busy, hard-working team which makes a significant contribution to the life of the Schools.
Salary £17.530 - £19.088 (40 hours per week)
Mon to Fri 6:30 -10:30 &14:30 -18:30 (5 days over 7)
Staffpoint is an equal opportunities employer who is acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this role.
By applying for this job, your details will be added to the Staffpoint database.