My client, who offers a wide range of noise and vibration test, development and consultancy services to the automotive industry is looking for vehicle technician to join their team on temporary basis 3 to 6 moths, however if workload continue and it is a right person it might lead to permanent employment.
· Preparation of vehicles and powertrain assemblies, prior to research and development testing.
· Fitting and removal of standard and prototype vehicle components
· The position could involve both workshop based, and off-site support for testing at vehicle proving grounds.
· Wider activities could also include installation and removal of measurement instrumentation onto vehicles, vehicle safety inspections, fabrication and welding, and maintenance of test equipment and facilities.
· Hold an NVQ Level 4 or equivalent qualification in motor vehicle engineering, mechanical engineering, or have equivalent experience.
· Previous experience of working within an automotive vehicle maintenance, engine testing, or vehicle development environment.
· Basic knowledge of automotive electrical systems would be an advantage
· Knowledge of dynamometer systems for engine and vehicle power absorption would also be an advantage
· Hold a full, clean, UK driving licence.
Salary: £ 15 to 17 / hr Approx 37 hrs per week.
To apply for this role Please send a CV to the email provided or call Ewelina at our Stratford Upon Avon head office quoting the reference:86640
Due to the high volume of applicants please make sure you have experience in a similar role as candidates not meeting the requirements will not be contacted.
Staffpoint is an equal opportunities employer and is acting as Recruitment Agency with respect to this role. By applying for this position you authorise Staffpoint to hold your personal details on file for use in finding you a suitable position.
Staffpoint will never transfer your information to a third party without your prior written consent.