My client, a small but expanding business is looking for a motivated and organised person to join their team.
My client is a multi-channel Ecommerce retail company selling a variety of products online in the home and garden sector via websites.
As a result of their continued growth, are they looking for another warehouse operative to assist with the handling customer returns, testing products, organising clearance items and other associated warehouse duties.
The new position is aimed at a self-motivated, happy individual with good communication skills who wants to develop their career and become a key team member in a fast growing family company.
• Handling and customer processing returns
• Testing products for faults
• Repacking Items ready for resale
• Organising stock areas and restocking inventory
• Reporting to manager with a list of inventory
• Full clean driving license required.
• Own transport required due to location of warehouse.
• Working hours are 9am - 5pm (Monday - Friday)
• To be part of a fast growing family business
• Company-matched pension scheme
• Good working environment
• 20 Days holiday entitlement
• Free on site parking
• Team building activities
• Additional training days
Hours of work Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Due to the location, you must have your own transport.
Staffpoint is an equal opportunities employer who is acting as a recruitment business with regards to this role.