My client, an engineering group positioned to offer full range manufacturing solutions across numerous sectors including design, prototyping, machining, testing and assembly is looking for CNC Setter/Operator to join their team.
Working hours: day shift over 4 days 7am to 5.15pm Mon - Thurs
Salary: £13.00 per hour
• Experience of Fanuc and Mazak controls.
• Production of machined components in accordance with work instructions including control plans & programmes
• Ensuring that components are handled & stored correctly to ensure traceability & minimise risk of damage.
• Carrying out in process dimensional checks as required on control plans & recording results on WO records as required
• Ensuring that inspections are carried out in accordance with Works Orders, control plans, programmes etc.
• Accurate recording of component quantities produced on Factory Master.
• Ensuring that measuring equipment is handled & stored correctly, segregated from materials, tools etc that may cause damage.
• Tool monitoring & replacement.
• Monitoring & ensuring that waste disposal from machines is functioning.
• Carrying out daily maintenance checks on machines.
• Monitoring cutting fluid performance.
• Ensuring that tooling, fixtures, jigs etc, are handled and stored correctly.
• Maintaining a clean & tidy workplace.
• Wearing specified personal protective equipment.
• Complying with company handbook requirements.
• Complying with Health & Safety requirements.
We value all applications, however due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving; we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our client.
Staffpoint is an equal opportunities employer and is acting as Recruitment Agency with respect to this role. By applying for this position, you authorise Staffpoint to hold your personal details on file for use in finding you a suitable position.
Staffpoint will never transfer your information to a third party without your prior consent.