Our client, beautifully crafted hotet, is currently looking for Restaurant Manager.
The hotel offers fifty rooms including five spectacular suites, a restaurant using the finest local produce, contemporary bar and alfresco dining terrace, sumptuous private dining, state-of-the-art boardroom and meeting facilities, extensive grounds and formal gardens, and a beautiful wedding venue for up to 180 guests.
Salary starts from 22k per annum -26k per annum (depends on experience).
Your main duties will be:
• recruiting, training and supervising staff
• agreeing and managing budgets
• ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
• promoting and marketing the business
• overseeing stock levels
• ordering supplies
• producing staff rotas
• handling customer enquiries and complaints
• taking reservations
• The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and be experienced in managing others and the day to day function of a busy restaurant.
• Staffpoint is an equal opportunities employer who is acting as a recruitment agency with regards to this role.By applying for this job, your details will be added to the Staffpoint database.